Pinkham Communications/PC Marketing Unlimited
Website Usage - Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘Pinkham Communications-PC Marketing Unlimited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
policy for details of what data we may collect and how it may be used.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge
that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of
the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
CHILD PROTECTION LAW COMPLIANCE
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Our Sites are offered in good faith SOLELY to individuals who are of legal age in their jurisdiction and is believed to be in compliance with existing Child Protection Laws governing online solicitation in that it neither makes reference to, nor solicits,(though some of our vendor ads may advertise, such as Google and/or Clickbank, etc.), purchase of, programs, products, or services relating to (a) alcoholic beverages, (b) tobacco products, (c) pornographic or so-called “adult-related” materials, (d) dating and/or match-making services, (e) pharmaceutical substances including legal OR illegal drugs, (f) gambling, (g) so-called “get-rich-quick-without-doing-any-work” schemes, (h) financial services, including but not limited to loans, credit cards, bank accounts, and stock market vehicles, (i) travel related services including car rentals, travel mediums, and accommodations, (j) automobile sales, and (k) ANY program, product or service that is illegal whether purchased by a minor OR adult.
As a visitor of “PC Marketing Unlimited Websites” you affirm that:
1) You are of legal age in your jurisdiction AND a minimum of eighteen years of age.
2) Neither the email address nor the domain in the email address utilized in ordering our product, nor any email address nor the domain in any email address hereinafter supplied to PC Marketing Unlimited, is a registered contact point for minors in any state or territory of the United States.
3) A minor (i.e. a person not of legal age AND less than eighteen years of age) does not have access to the above email address.
Furthermore, as a purchaser of “PC Marketing Unlimited” Products, you agree that if the above email address or domain in the email address, or any email address or the domain in any email address hereinafter supplied to the PC Marketing Unlimited, is subsequently registered as a contact point for minors in any state or territory of the United States you will immediately request that Home Office permanently delete said email address(s) from their records and cease further contact. Such deletion will take effect when you receive from Home Office confirmation that your request has been received and acted upon. You agree that, in the absence of your compliance with any of these terms, you will hold the publisher of “PC Marketing Unlimited” harmless from any civil actions, and should you institute such actions, all legal and attorney fees incurred by the publisher of “PC Marketing Unlimited” for such legal actions will be paid in their entirety by you.
Also, you expressly consent to receiving further electronic communications from the publisher of “PC Marketing Unlimited” including, but not limited to, bulletins, updates, special notices, and messages. Such communications may, from time to time, include commercial solicitations for programs, products, or services deemed beneficial to purchasers of “PC Marketing Unlimited” Products.